Recognized Industry Pioneers Team up to Solve Marketers’ and Agencies Analytics, Attribution and Cross-Budget Optimization Disarray.
(SAN FRANCISCO, CA) — Michael McMahon and Bruce Carlisle, founders of two the earliest digital agencies in the United States, have joined forces to offer marketing analytics consulting services to marketers and advertising agencies. ROI Factory is launching with a new focus and new team including the original founders of Left Field and SF Interactive.
“The time has come for an agency founded by marketing analytics veterans to help both brands and agencies evolve their analytics practice, marketing analytics 2.0, if you will”, said McMahon, “Most marketers understand the need for data to inform decisions across the marketing mix, but they struggle to understand what’s possible and to make it actionable. We use technology and data to create reports and dashboards that rapidly inform the marketing team about what’s working and what may need to be revamped.”
“Many marketers and most agencies are concerned that the rise of data-driven marketing is pushing away the creativity that originally drove this business.” Carlisle said, “At ROI Factory, we disagree. We believe analytics, attribution and optimization can re-energize the creative product and help to justify spending media dollars on building brands and directly supporting sales. Our mission is to help marketers and agencies whether we tell them how to deploy the most effective technology or if we take on the execution and insight discovery for them.”
ROI Factory offers consulting and executional services including:
- Analytics Audits: Technology assessment, implementation and processes
- General Analytics Strategy & Insight: Custom solutions developed by broadly experienced professionals
- Integration Services: Selecting, contracting, and implementing packaged services, as well as creation and integration of custom data sets
- Organizational structure and training: Ensuring analytics activities are rapid enough to be actionable and that they provide a positive return on the expense. Ensure that analytics software adoption is maximized within your organization
- Full Agency Execution: Analytics insight and execution across multiple channels: search, email, social, paid, programmatic, video and more.
- Reporting: Powerful, timely actionable reporting. Platform certified analysts, custom ROI Factory dashboard view
- Attribution Analysis: Including the introduction of multi-touch attribution modeling
- Cross-media Spending Optimization: Implementing on-the-fly budge adjustments, eliminating of silo-based budgeting practices that limit ROI.
ROI Factory is a Northern California-based consultancy and marketing analytics agency dedicated to helping agencies and marketers deploy analytics technologies more effectively and to increase the return on invested media dollars. Google Analytics and Adobe Marketing Cloud certified, ROI Factory is uniquely positioned to advise agencies and marketers on the multitude of issues that confront them as Analytics 2.0 gains steam. The lead partners at ROI Factory, Michael McMahon and Bruce Carlisle were responsible for launching “Left Field” and “SF Interactive” respectively, two of the most innovative, revolutionary and fastest growing digital marketing services agencies at the dawn of the Internet age. Carlisle was most recently CRO of Crave Metrics, an analytics attribution SaaS program. Combined, the two have more than 70 years of cross-media marketing experience and have advised dozens of clients and agencies, including Amazon, eBay, Macy’s, Bank of America, Honda, Cisco, Autodesk, the 4A’s, Wong Doody, Campbell Mithun and Mullen Lowe, among many others on digital analytics and media spending for national service and product businesses.
ROI Factory is online at http://roifactory.com
Great content! Super high-quality! Keep it up! 🙂